Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 December 2010

Help a PT mamma out? :)

A girl from prettythin made a post yesterday asking for help!
Here's her story.

I have been writing for a website to earn money and save up. I have saved almost $700 and bought my two kids (a 3 year old and 18 month old) a new carseat. I am 29 weeks pregnant with a little girl (Averly) and will be buying her carseat this coming week.

Anyways, I have worked my butt off on these articles and writing, and now, they're having a contest where you can win $1500, $1000 and $500 for being nominated and having your content nominated by people.

My baby is due Valentine's Day and I literally have nothing for her except some cloth diapers I made and a baby carrier left from my son. I need to get her some clothes (or material to make clothes) and a bouncer. Those are pretty much my priorities for her.

If you guys would be amazing.... and nominate me, I would love you forever! You have to create an account and then view my profile:


and click the "Nominate Samantha Van Vleet for a Yahoo Contributor Award." Then scroll through my articles, find one you like and click "Nominate this Article as Content of the Year."

I have worked really hard and I think I have a chance at this, I just need some help getting noticed!!!! I'd appreciate it SOOOO much!!!!

Ive just made an account, all you have to do is enter yor email and name and a password!
its really easy, then go back onto that link and click nominate!

So please help her out? its nice to know youre helping someone in a sticky situation.

Thankyou lovlies!
Kay.Dancer<3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. aww! what a sweet story! think I shall post this on my blog to help her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! Thank you so much for posting this on here! I really think I have a chance at winning!

    ReplyDelete