Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 November 2010

Fairy Tale of Newyork.

Hello lovlies!
today has been rather good i must say! :)
for Lunch ive had a cupp-o-soup (veg one).
and for tea ive had 2 cornbeef pasties and 6 jaffa cakes. 
I went to work, and got sent back home because the snow is too bad! which i love <3
Its been -4.c COLD!
im so glad i dont live in Canada i think id die!
So i made a snowman and a Iglu with my dad, hoping to finish it off tomorrow! :D
ill post some pictures of it then.
and ive also had a lovley conversation with my pt lovlies <3
Heres some pictures of the snow this year.




i love the snow! :)















Im not attempting recovery, but i am trying to gain 3lbs by next thursday time to stay out of hospital.
Wish me luck
hope youre all ok xxx

1 comment:

  1. The snow looks lovely! You really seem to enjoy it. :)

    I wish you the best of luck on gaining those three pounds. I really don't want you to have to go to the hospital. Be safe deary.

    ReplyDelete