Total Pageviews

Friday 7 January 2011

byebye kaylie.

so i was at the hospital today, theyve put me on a inpatient programme, i have to go next week to meet the staff and look around. ive been there twice before but its a new building and new staff :(
and i got no phone signal there at all. Phones are banned anyway, but i plan on sneaking mine in.
ill update again before i go in. and will as soon as i can! or when i get allowed home for a day or night :)
(mabye even sneakily go on the computer at hospital).  (yn)

i love shannice so much. shes a darling! <3 and always cheeres me up.
and Taylor! for making that thread on pt! i wasnt expecting that, im glad i read it after this bad news, it  cheered me up  :) so thankyou for that <3

So! i hope youre all ok, i love you all dearly!
Stay safe! Keep eating (try) and enjoy your lifes!

Kay.Dancer<3
xxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Good Luck, feel empowered that you made this decision yourself, we all care about you and I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wonderful--I'll be thinking of you. Try to eat too! I'll try and do better myself for you
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will be feeling safe there and get the most u can out of it,
    look 4ward to hearin from u,
    Take care,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck gorgeous, stay safe and get well!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Kaylie. You can do it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, I'll really miss your blogs on here and on PT :( I hope you don't find it too hard xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you all the best! try to update though; i'll follow you to the end of the earth if i need to; you inspire me so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck chicky!
    You can do it :].
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck kay you deserve to recover from this illness.
    You can do this, you're such a lovely gal
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to miss you.
    Good luck lovely.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete